Saturday, January 13, 2007

Ive been playing with a bit of photshop since I got back and IM LOVING IT! I had a shoot with Court and Brooke and their babes while were in AZ. I got to know my new camera a little bit more (but OH there is so much more to learn) Im almost overwhelmed at how much there is to know with photography and getting it done to MY STANDARDS! I have to enjoy it though cause this is my stress relief it cant turn into something that gives me stress!!! Anyways, Ive only been playing a little with some of these photos but CFerbs babe was so good and has one of the cutest smiles Ive ever seen! Anyways, we have our appt set with our last ultrasound for the baby. Actually its the first and last here...whatever! Ben and I have a bet about the sex of the babe. I think its a boy and Ben thinks its a girl, whoever wins gets to go get an hour and a half massage at a spa. You didnt think I would actually bet on that without knowing I would win, right?!?!?!?!?! I AM SOOOOO looking forward to that! We just read that this babe is about the size of an avocado and over the next four weeks will double in size! WOW! Time to break out the maternity clothes.....uh....well....I've already done that!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture!!