Wednesday, January 31, 2007


Well I was up last night with a fever and chills so Im staying home from work today. I figured I would catch us up on the update! We went to our friends baby blessing this weekend and they didnt have their baby wearing white. Neither did the other couple who had their baby blessed. I guess its not really a thing over here. Ben said that some people do it and some people dont. I know in the US when I was blessed it wasnt a big thing either. I was blessed in a mega frilly super pink dress which my mom still has. If this baby is a girl (which its not) I think I would use that pink dress. It would be kind of neat. Truth be known, it doesnt matter what they wear, its not an ordinance! Its soooo far away it feels like its never going to get here! Im STILL working on all the images I did with Brooke and Courtney. I have all this new addition programs with my photoshop that Im still learning and working on all of it. It doesnt help being a perfectionist! This one is of little Rhees' feet. I did this one and died! How cute are her feet?!?! I love the colors as well and how vintage it looks! One of my new favs! I cant keep putting them up though otherwise Courtney and Brooke will get their discs and be disappointed cause they've seen them all! Less than a week till we have our ultrasound.....IM DYING!!! How do people go the entire pregnancy not finding out!!?!?!? I just dont have the stamina!

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Love those little feet! I could never wait to find out, either! It's so crazy that you are far enough along to find out. Time sure flies! Brooke