Friday, December 25, 2009









In case our Christmas card didn't make it to you (or on time for that matter!) here it is!
I've always been a Norman Rockwell fan and thought it appropriate as I am working on a series of his recreations this year.
Thus the theme we took!
We hope your Christmas morning was as fun as ours was!
We'll give all the lowdown soon!
A Merry Christmas to you all!



I wanted to use this more "Santa" version of Ben by the way! I thought it was a bit more Norman Rockwell looking than the other version! But I was convinced that no one would think it looked like Ben and that I was kissing some strange man! I don't think so! I had to put it up because the beard took me awhile to do!

6 comments:

Barb's blessings said...

I think you were right Linz. I can hardly tell it's Ben with the white beard. I love the new masthead on your blog. It's beautiful. Love ya, Aunt Barb

Rachel Clare said...

love it, love it, love it.
love you!

Summertime Designs said...

We loved to receive your card! Thank you so much! And that must have taken a long time to work on his beard...it looks so realistic. I just love everything you do!

jen said...

Fabulous Linz! Love the new header. Can't wait to see you in a few months!

kellibattraw said...

It's so adorable and you're so talented!

Katie said...

Love it all!