What a couple of weeks we have had! Ben has had some temporary auditing work with his old company which has been great! It is work all over the country and some work in Europe. We didn't want to be away from him for weeks and weeks so we went with him last week to London. Everyone knows how much I love London right?!?! I stinking love that city! So we caught up with some old friends, I had some business contacts to make and O and I played in Londontown all week while daddy worked the days away! The first day we got there it totally dumped snow! The next morning we headed into town and I totally spaced on how England deals with snow....or should I say it's LACK THEREOF! Seriously, almost every single shop was shut including banks! The only thing that was open was Starbucks! HILARIOUS! Anyhow, were back at home and I am kickin' it with my boyfriend Owen. We went to the park yesterday...it was COMPLETELY sunny when we left so I didn't bother with the stroller raincover or an umbrella....do you see where I am going with this? Out of NOWHERE it started totally dumping rain and hail! We did have our wellies on though so at least our feet were dry!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
The snow in London
Posted by
Linz
at
1:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Jack and Madi would have so much fun with Owen. That's so funny he was trying to climb up the slide. My kids do the exact same thing every time. Let Brian or I know if you have any downtime on your next trip to Phoenix. We would love to get together at a park with the kids.
I love your matching wellies!! Ah, to be in london right now. *sigh*
Love the pictures of London. I heard about that snow storm. Funny that everything was closed.
Post a Comment