I'll bet you are having a blast with all of the fun things that you are doing. Your actions are so fun and make your photos oh so creative!! PS( I hardly recognized you as a brunette!! And with short hair to boot! Great look. I guess I'm sort of partial to brown hair)
We're getting ready to take our family picture - wish you were here to do it! :) Quite the talented lady, once again. Also, we're beginning to prepare to study abroad in January and wondered if you still have contacts there in Sevilla? We need to rent a pis for our family of four... hopefully close to the university there. What do you think? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Please DO NOT use photographs from this site without written permission from Pied Piper Photography. All images hold a copyright with P.P. Photography and are subject to law.
4 comments:
SO SO CUTE LindZ
I'm gonna see what I can do cause I really want to go to your class. I'll just need my mom to come too so someone can watch my d-word kids.
I'll bet you are having a blast with all of the fun things that you are doing. Your actions are so fun and make your photos oh so creative!!
PS( I hardly recognized you as a brunette!! And with short hair to boot! Great look. I guess I'm sort of partial to brown hair)
We're getting ready to take our family picture - wish you were here to do it! :) Quite the talented lady, once again. Also, we're beginning to prepare to study abroad in January and wondered if you still have contacts there in Sevilla? We need to rent a pis for our family of four... hopefully close to the university there. What do you think? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Post a Comment