Monday, December 08, 2008

Whew....we've been back three weeks and I still feel like I am jet-lagged. We have been busy busy. We have both been non-stop at the computer right now. Ben has been super busy applying to every job under the sun and I have been busy with Christmas client work. Poor Owen, computer orphan. Ben has had a lot going on with YM's and then he just got sick this last week! He cracks me up when he is sick, life seems to totally stop and nothing can be done but watch TV, play XBOX and be on the computer. It's funny and I know you wives and momma's out there know what I mean.

My client work has finally slowed down and were looking forward to the temple next week, Auntie Jo coming to visit and then our first Christmas at home!

It is always sad but family photos take a back seat when I have work on but I have finally hit the family section and have been working on Austin's senior photos. My first nephew. I remember the most about him since he was the first. I was only 12 when he was born and Kim lived in Utah at the time. They came home a few weeks after he was born and I hadn't seen him yet. I remember Kim came into my room holding him and she woke me up and the first I said was, "Can I hold him?!?" I was totally delirious and I couldn't even focus properly....nice sister handed him to me anyways! I can hardly believe that he is going to be 18 in April and head off to BYU for the summer and year. Little Austi-bunny (that is what we called him), we always knew that you would be such a great guy and total stud...love you dude.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Speaking of growing up.....

Photobucket

I'll have to save the story behind this photo for another day!

8 comments:

Sara said...

Oooh, I can't wait to hear the story behind the picture. Looks like a chimney sweep from Mary Poppins!

Lori said...

Your little Owen has the cutest expressions. Love this picture!

kellibattraw said...

I don't think your little one could be any cuter! I was thinking the chimney sweep idea too. I'll look forward to hearing the story. : )

Auburn said...

love, love, love the cute photo of Owen. I feel you on the "sick" husband routine. I swear, we get sick and life just keeps on keepin' on and men get sick and they just STOP.

Annie said...

That kid is so darling. I love the new banner too.

Courtney said...

Seriously, Mary Poppins...you really are "Practically Perfect in Every Way!"

Katie said...

I remember babysitting Austin with you and Kim bought us pizza. Totally random... I want to hear the story about Owen!

Debbie said...

Linz..just got your christmas card so the last picture now has meaning! That little fellow is so adorable, it just makes me want to pinch his cheeks!!! you truly are the photo diggy queen!!!! The photos are sooooooooo amazing!