Monday, December 15, 2008

Love you London town....

The youth in our ward had a temple trip this past weekend so I decided to tag along. Ben is YM's pres so he had to go and one of my besties Erana, who is YW's president had to go as well. So I thought it was a good chance to get in a session and sneak up to London on our way home! The temple was awesome and it was so cool to help out the youth. We headed to London straight to our fave place to eat in Kensington...the creperie. My parents thought it was drab when they went to it but WE LOVE IT. If we are ever in Kensington...we always eat there. Best crepes I have ever had (including ones I have eaten in France...those were grody!)! Then we went to the V&A musuem....so incredible. It is a must see if you ever visit London. We headed to the Christmas market after that and soaked up everything Christmas...it was so great! I think it kicked the Ebeneezer out of Ben!!

Ben is obviously entrenched in some sort of story while eating his crepe.
Photobucket
Ben (Erana's Ben) and E (as I call her!) savoring their yummy crepes!
Photobucket
Ah...there it is The Kensington Creperie
Photobucket
Free hot chocolate being passed out by the ice rink at the Natural History Museum..
thank you Aero.
Photobucket
Owen wanted to go on this merry-go-round soooo bad. I wish that it was a little bit more baby friendly cause I would have loved to see him on it but there were NO straps and it was pretty fast...next year baby!
Photobucket
Awww...poor guy
Photobucket
Erana is one of my most favorite people in the world! She got me my job at the museum when Ben and I were first married. That job gave me my first start into Photoshop. Erana had to walk me through everything! We both fell pregnant at the same time and were pregnant together at work. Everybody use to call our section of desks, "pregnancy corner." They used to joke that if anyone sat in our chairs or even walk around that area they might get pregnant! HA! She went back to New Zealand to have her babe and ended up having Noah two days after Owen! Life has been much more of a blast since they moved back from New Zealand! I can't handle the thought of her moving back...I'll go crazy!!
Photobucket
The boys "high-fiving!"
Photobucket
He is a cute one that Noah!
Photobucket
This was Owen's reaction after I told him that he couldn't go on the merry-go-round. What a mean mom!!
Photobucket
The Christmas market...
Photobucket
The Natural History Museum and the Christmas Ice Rink
Photobucket

9 comments:

Sarah Williams said...

so pretty in england but it looks very cold. my kids would probably die, flip flops were one of my attempts at keeping life simple this year.
i super jealous about the crepes, i really love crepes.

Jade said...

Hi I am so glad you found my blog! It seems like yesterday you were taking owen family pictures while i tried to keep the kids from screaming! You are so talented! your life looks so fun and I love your little boy! He is soooo cute!

Jamie said...

Ah, to live in England. SO jealous. That last picture looks like it's from a magazine. You're amazing. :)

Auburn said...

love it! So fun. what an adventure. so jealous.

Holly Janeen said...

well if that doesnt look magical, i dont know what does. either your picture taking ability has the potential to make ANYTHING look amazing, or i should plan a trip there so i can enjoy the goodness! seriously... love them.
especially the ice rink outside... *sigh*

Barb's blessings said...

Next time you are here I will make you crepes. One of my specialties. Don't know that I can compare to the creperie but it would be fun to make them for you. Miss you guys.

kellibattraw said...

It all looks so amazing, thanks in part to your wonderful photography. Someday I'll make it across the pond. : )

Courtney said...

Can you just follow me around for the rest of my life and get great everyday pics of us like you do your family. I really would love it.

Lori said...

I love little Owen in that cute bear hat. Soooo cute. Crepes with strawberries and nutella are my favorite. I love unique places like that.