MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!
We hope that everyone got our Christmas card in time! We hope that we didn't miss anyone or got some addresses wrong!! I finished these back in November with the hopes that none of that would happen BUT in case we did HERE IT IS!
I hope all the Christmas shopping is done, the cookies are baked and that the Christmas stress is long gone!!
All the best...all the way from England!
We hope that everyone got our Christmas card in time! We hope that we didn't miss anyone or got some addresses wrong!! I finished these back in November with the hopes that none of that would happen BUT in case we did HERE IT IS!
I hope all the Christmas shopping is done, the cookies are baked and that the Christmas stress is long gone!!
All the best...all the way from England!



6 comments:
I love the Mary Poppins picture! Great idea!
best chirstmas card of the century.
five stars.
standing ovation.
bravo!
This is an AMAZING card!! You are so talented.
yep, best card ever.
for sure!!!! hands down.
LOVED it! Happy Christmas my friend!
I absolutely loved the card! Thanks for thinking of us. I keep telling myself that I'll be organized enough to send out Christmas cards, one day. : )
Your Christmas card was genius...a pure stroke of artistic genius! Linz, you've got an amazing handle on PS. PS still intimidates me but not you...you've grabbed that one my the horns and have created some amazing stuff. Way to go! Oh and I am sooo happy for you with all your photo awards. You deserve them all. Your work is so fresh fun and inventive...I'm addicted!
Wishing you the happiest new year ever.
Post a Comment