
Our little big O is growing too fast for his mom! As you can see he LOVES to be outside! We have had such great weather that we have had many days out in the park recently! Owen has to have a stick to carry around and runs runs runs and runs EVERYWHERE! He is so much fun! He is getting more teeth, saying more words and making us laugh all of the time! We can't wait to be in AZ in a week to relish in the sunshine, be with family and friends, shop and eat out!! YAY! See you all soon!




6 comments:
I love his cute hat! Such a cutie Linz! And it's snowing here. I think I may just join you in AZ!
I just want to eat him up he's so cute! It's too bad we don't live anywhere near each other, since our boys are so close in age!
I'm jealous - have a blast in AZ!
ok- thats adorable. i love the stick part. elsie always has to have some sort of hat. this is my favorite age.
He is adorable. Wish I could make it to Arizona to see him. Give Kathy and everyone else a big hug for me.
Stop it!!!!! I can't stand it!!! Those pictures are so stinkin' cute!!! Little O is growing way too fast!!
Post a Comment