Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Lil and I had a little bit of a photo session this weekend. I saw this costume up in the girls closet and said, "Lil, let's go!" Ben and I stayed with Kim's kids while they were away in Utah this past weekend. I always admire my sister even more after I have watched her kids! Not because they are horrible children, they are all really good BUT there are 6 of them and a lot that has to be done!! Good thing Nan was around to help spread the load! We had a good time though and laughed A LOT!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Sara said...

I keep checking everyday to see if you've posted but I know your busy being with family!

These pictures are beautiful! I love what you've done with them! So when are you going to come out with your own coffee table book so that I can say, "I know her!"

Katie said...

Love them. Wish I could see you in Arizona!

Maren said...

Lindsy it's good to hear from you. I saw your blog on auburn's. I have to say that I love your pictures. I told her that I wanted to book with you when my baby is born. How are you?
maren bloomer (cadiente)

Annie said...

Isn't she darling. What an angel. It doesn't hurt that you did an amazing job capturing her with some amazing photoshoping if I do say so myself. Great job!

Hot Diggity Daws said...

Wow, you are talented!!! Are you still in AZ?