Wednesday, July 16, 2008

C, this one is for you! My new fave group..The Ting Tings. LOVE THEIR STUFF..fab running music!
Ooo this is another one of my faves...that's not my name.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Were you being serious with those songs! Please tell me you were joking.

Linz said...

Totally not...I completely love them and listen to them a lot. I'm afraid that I have been invaded by the British music!

Carrie Medford said...

It was great to see you again in AZ! You're little boy is adorable and I love the pics. My blog is www.medfordfamily.blogspot.com.

Katie said...

It was so fun to see you. Love the pics of Owen. I'm glad he is feeling better. He wasn't sounding so good when I saw you guys. I've told your train story and your other story of when you met Ben's family to Chad and he was just cracking up. You are too funny Linz.