We've been here a week already and WOAH is it HOT?!?! We certainly did not expect the showers and humidity! We've still been able to enjoy the warm weather though and have had LOTS of afternoons in the pool. Owen loves it! He came down with a bad case of croupe over the last few days but seems to be doing better with some medication. Why is it that everytime we go away he always gets sick?!? He is normally so healthy! Hopefully we get to see everyone while were here!!!
Monday, July 14, 2008
AZ!!
Posted by
Linz
at
10:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
He's such a cutie! It's so fun taking little kids to the pool.
Hey,
I would love to see you.
Sorry I haven't had money to do pics or else I would have.
If you aren't too busy let's do something. I think it would be fun with our husbands too.
We might be hitting the dbacks and dodgers this weekend. We have some 2for1 tickets if you want. My husband is a huge dodgers fan.
How long are you here?
I am trying to go to Utah next week.
Post a Comment