
I am so in love with this baby! I am constantly kissing and nibbling him all day long! He makes me laugh all day...he is so funny and thankfully thinks Im pretty cool. I've always known that babies are born with personalities but this is truly a first hand experience of it in my life. Owen is such a riot! He is HIS OWN MAN. He loves to eat and heaven help you if you are late with dinnertime....there will be a price to pay! Alligator tears, heads thrown back and kicking of the legs will ensue! He mostly giggles all day though and for no reason really! All the sudden he just laughs. Im not sure if he is working on his laugh or really thinks something is funny! He loves to play with everything but his toys and he is all over the house continually exploring! He is such a flirt as well. Flirts with everyone wherever we go and demands attention by smiling right out at people and giggling. I mean look at that cheeky smile!! Who could resist?!
We finally are seeing some teeth. He cut his bottom tooth and GET THIS his TOP LEFT INCISOR (one of his eye teeth) is coming in! How crazy is that?!? Apparently it is called cross-cutting or cross teething and it runs in Ben's family. I have also read that it may look like it is coming in but it can actually retreat and come back months later...who knows?!? He'll either get it and be hillbilly baby or just get his one bottom tooth! If you enlarge the image you can see his teethies coming in! He is so YUM DELISH!
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Mr. Delicious & his many faces...
Posted by
Linz
at
3:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
He sure is delicious. Those are great captures.
I'm not much of a runner either. I think running outside is probably better. Good Luck with that.
O looks adorable, I love the pics.
He is super cute!!! How fun that he just giggles through out the day...that is crazy he is getting that top tooth in, you will have to get some pics if it really comes all the way through...but I am sure you will! ;-)
So cute Linz. He is adorable and I love it that he giggles for no reason at all. You need to get that on video.
What a cutie! Teething is the pits in my book! Hopefully he's not too miserable. And good luck on the running. I've been spinning lately and am loving it! I sweat like mad and I am starting to see a difference! Now to get that diet under control. That's the hard part for me. Anyway, love your music. My new favorites, believe it or not, are mostly Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana. The beat is good! Can you tell who I hang with?
he is HILARIOUSLY CUTE!
what a doll.
you are a lucky mom and he is a lucky kid... i love your photo skills :)
What a cute baby he is. My kids are always so skinny. They have a few rolls for the first few weeks. I love the chubby bubby!
Post a Comment