Tuesday, December 18, 2007


Thwpth!! There are some fun pics on the PPblog check that out! We just got back from California and had a SUPERB time with Jaynie, Les and the girls! Mariachi restaraunts, shopping at The Grove, dinner at Farmers market and late night Phase 10...it was all fantasticly fun! I'm busy working on pictures and everyone is LOVING Owen, they cant put him down! Although when he does get down he gets on all fours and does the pre-crawl baby rock! Im soooo not ready for a crawler! He is sooo yummy delish! I promise more pics will come! I havent even done our Christmas pictures yet! YIKES! Yah those are going to be late!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Hope to see you and that cute yummy Owen (Ben too of course) while you are in town. Give that spectacular Mom of yours a huge hug for me!!

Katie said...

Wish I could be there. I am totally bummed that I won't be seeing you. Miss you tons and really want to see that chunky monkey of yours. Tell the family hi for me.