
CRAZY LADY! These past two weeks have been MANIC! Last week we were in East Sussex visiting Ben's family, going to TWO weddings, getting passports and doing lots of shoots! It was nuts! I was really hoping that it was going be to relaxing and to some degree it was. I have an amazing mother-in-law who cooked, cleaned, did laundry and watched O. That I must say was a great breather! Plus seeing some family that we havent seen in awhile was super great! Of course, Ive spent the last week landing on my feet! It is so much harder to travel with a baby! We got home and I spent the first two days unpacking and cleaning the house. Then Ive spent everyday since in my digital darkroom! I feel a bit like this guy up here! Shell shocked! It was all good fun though and I had some great shots from the weddings and other shoots...you can check the Pied Piper blogsite for a peek at some of the pics! I'll keep updating it...there is so much I am still working on! Whew!
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Posted by
Linz
at
4:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Yeah, traveling with kids can be rough. Especially when their really young. Just wait until you have to share a hotel room with them. It is tortuous.
Post a Comment