Monday, October 08, 2007




Oh were teething by the way...can you tell???!!!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Stop it! Look at that little hat on him! Love it!

Teething isn't the best part of having a baby, but I hope you are surviving it!

Katie Peterson said...

I LOVE those cheeks! I just want to squeeze them! Are you feeding him pure cream?? Ohhh..you gotta to love teething!

Sara said...

Is he seriously teething already!?! Just don't let him bite you! (Katie has a few times and off the boob she goes!)

Love LOVE the drool. He is so cute Linz!

Katie said...

He's looking pretty yummy. Wow he's already teething? Spencer got his first teeth at 4 months, which is why I kept thinking Lily was getting teeth, but it was FOREVER for the first one to pop thru. It was just last week and she's 7 months. It's no fun! He really is just adorable. Are you just eating him up?

Debbie said...

Oh my goodness, that baby is just so yummy looking!!! I just want to eat him up! What a little cutie.