Wednesday, October 10, 2007








Here's the street we walk down on our way to the park. It has this amazing cathedral then of course the local farm produce shop and the bakery. I love having a stroller where I can see Owen...he is by far the best part of the morning stroll!

5 comments:

Brooke said...

That baby is too delicious! He looks like your dad to me. Is that weird? Maybe just his expression or something! Wish I could go to that park and market, they look so great!

The Blakes said...

Your scenery is so much lovelier than mine! Your photos are beautiful!

Sarah Williams said...

I love those cheeks. I would just kiss them and kiss them all the time! sarah

Summertime Designs said...

Okay, your little guy is so dang cute! I am jealous that it is so beautiful there and that you have a farmer's market! Great photography Lins, you really have a gift!

Debbie said...

Your pictures are absolutely beautiful. You have chosen the perfect profession for you although modeling was a great match as well, this is more family friendly and you are equally as talented at this as well.