Sarah tagged me ages ago with this but I just havent had the chance so here it is FINALLY!
5 things
5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was loving life at my first year at Ricks College
2. Debating about dating my brother's good friend...should have debated longer
3. Becoming best friends with one of my roommates
4. Hitting every single dance that Ricks had to offer...they were all pretty good
5. Loving living on my own
5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Pump a bottle before hitting aerobics
2. work on my lesson
3. Laundry
4. take a nap with O
5. Keep working on my website
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. celery with peanut butter
2. edam cheese with turkey slices
3. any kind of fruit
4. snap peas, carrots and cucumbers
5. almonds and cashews
5 songs I know the lyrics to:
1. the wheels on the bus
2. the way I are...my fav at the mo
3. come let us anew
4. all the michelle branch songs
5. most of Jack Johnson
5 things I would do if I was a millionaire:
1. Pay off our school loans!
2. Give lots of money to our families
3. Buy a vacation homes in Spain,Italy and Cali
4. SHOP SHOP SHOP!!
5. Build my own studio off of our massive beautiful house!
5 bad habits:
1. Obsessing about my weight
2. eating too much sugar!
3. too much time on the computer
4. not enough patience
5. never making my bed!
5 things I’d never wear again:
1. Hypercolor shirts (Im with you on that on Sarah)
2. Scrunchies (ditto)
3. I remember I had these overalls that literally looked like I should work at the train station....never again
4. I had some really ugly etnies back in the day and Im pretty sure I'll never wear those again!
5. ninja shoes...remember those?! although I still want to be a ninja
5 favorite toys:
1. My laptop
2. My camera
3. My phone
4. My ipod
5. My blog

4 comments:
Great list. It seems like college/single days were just yesterday, not 10 years ago!
Love the fives. You fav snacks are SO healthy - you inspire me ;o)
Ok, but did you wear hyper color SHORTS??!! Yep, it gets hot there and it changes color, and stays that same color ALL DAY LONG!
Linz:
I saw Brie last night and asked about you. I was so glad to hear about your little??? boy. I wrote an email but it came back (probably an old address) so I scanned Annie's blog to find your blog site address. (I knew she had a comment somewhere from you!) Anyway, congrats on the cute baby boy. Love to you always!
Post a Comment