Im not so sure this is right....Owen really looks so much like Ben. He has Ben's nose, chin with a little cleft, dimples like Ben..even his hair pattern is exactly the same! Ive only had a few people say he looks like me but Im so not convinced. I guess only time will tell!
Monday, September 17, 2007
Posted by
Linz
at
2:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I am thinking I agree with you - he looks so much like his daddy, so far. I am certain you guys LOVE that, though!!
He's super cute. I think he looks like Ben, but I already told you that my mom thinks he looks like your brothers did when they were babies...
That's a really pretty pic of you..I just think you little boy is the cutest!
He definetly has a lot of his daddy...but I see a tinge of Linz too! All I know is he is a cutie and I can't wait to hold him!
How funny...its crazy how much they change in a month...you should try it again, like you said, in a month or two. It would be fun to see what it says then!
It will change and he'll become your identical twin in a few months. It's crazy how it changes. I know what you mean about the hair pattern. Trey's is just like Johnny's, it kills me. Cute stuff!
First off, Owen's face is too yummy for words, secondly, I'm sorry to say, but he is all dad with hints of you now and then in pics I see. but don't worry Linz, you are totally yummy too :) Oh and what a beautiful pic of you! I miss you.
Post a Comment