Our baby O is so stinkin' cute we ha d to put more pics of him up! He is a much happier baby now that momma's milk has finally arrived. Apparently that colostrum stuff wasnt cutting the job! It has been so great to have my parents here and all I can say is my mom is super woman! She has helped me more than anything. Its a funny thing how mom's know to do exactly what you need and when! She has been doing my dishes, cleaning my house, holding my baby, offering the words of encouragement and cooking cooking and cooking! She has made this mother thing a smooth transition! By the way, pay no attention to the "Stay Puff Marshmallow Woman"! Those fluids still havent left me and all that blood loss has made me white as a ghost! Lets hope those iron tablets do their job and that fluid takes a hike!!
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Posted by
Linz
at
6:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I'm so happy for you. Good job on the mother thing so far. Mothering is a remarkable job.
Girl you are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love him! I just want to cuddle him and squeeze him! You and your mom are so cute together, I love it! Kathy, you are the best!
Ok, One word of advice, listen closely!!! Take a stool softener with that IRON. I ended up in the ER cause I had my prenatal plus an iron pill. My blood pressure was low or something, it was a mistake. I was in so much pain, gradually it will balance out.
You look GREAT! Isn't it so exciting even though you are exhausted, after I had Kennedy I couldn't bring myself to sleep, I thought I'd miss something. You do need sleep, I have learned with each one, make sure and rest. Sounds like your mom is helping you out sooo much, she's a great lady. Shout out to your mom !! Sharona
I want to squeeze that baby, such a little lover. I think I'm so into him cause he looks a little like my Vancers did when he was newborn. I'll go now.
Take care of yourself, and let your mom help.
I don't mean to leave so many comments, I should just email you, but........it takes me one week and a day to get rid of all my swelling. I can barely wear shoes till then.
He's to die for! Isn't pregnancy crazy! It just wreaks havoc on your entire body. I just have to remember, it took me 9 months to get that way so maybe by the time she's a year old, I'll be normal! You're so lucky to have such a great mom! Kath is the best!
I love the pics! Glad you are surviving the first couple weeks...they are always the hardest!! You are beautiful...you wouldn't see a pic of me after I had my baby, I don't look half as good as you do!!
Post a Comment