There is NOTHING better than that sleeping position. Alec STILL sleeps with his butt in the air at 18 months. You're sure to get the satisfaction of touching his adorable little bum for hopefully at least that long. He is SOOOOOOO delicious! How are you feeling?
one more . . . ten more . . . keep them coming!! he's beautiful. we seriously have like 5000 pictures of Lily, so i don't think you'll be putting that camera away anytime soon! I hope you are doing ok, and adjusting to motherhood.
Hi Linz! Wow, so fun that you found my blog! I love yours! You are such a talented photographer! I love all the pictures of your new little one Owen. Let's keep in touch! Kari (Smith) Cook
Please DO NOT use photographs from this site without written permission from Pied Piper Photography. All images hold a copyright with P.P. Photography and are subject to law.
10 comments:
Love them! AND him! That is one lucky little boy to have THE Linz as his mama! Not that he needs any "touching up" - he's so cute all on his own!
There is NOTHING better than that sleeping position. Alec STILL sleeps with his butt in the air at 18 months. You're sure to get the satisfaction of touching his adorable little bum for hopefully at least that long. He is SOOOOOOO delicious! How are you feeling?
These are BEAUTIFUL! You've got the talent, babe! And a BEAUTIFUL baby boy too!! Congratulations!
one more . . . ten more . . . keep them coming!! he's beautiful. we seriously have like 5000 pictures of Lily, so i don't think you'll be putting that camera away anytime soon! I hope you are doing ok, and adjusting to motherhood.
Linz, he is so mushy and gushy, I love it. Are you having fun taking pictures of your little guy? Isn't it it so much fun? He's a doll.
great pictures linz. we love checking out your little man.... its almost like you don't even live a million miles away.... almost.
He sure is photogenic! I love the froggy pose with the bum poking up in the air. I'll never tire of that look! All the pictures are divine!
the face, the bum, the toes--yum yum yum! eat him up! so adorable! keep the pictures coming!
You might already have them but if not, check out trumpette socks they are sooooo cute.
Hi Linz! Wow, so fun that you found my blog! I love yours! You are such a talented photographer! I love all the pictures of your new little one Owen. Let's keep in touch!
Kari (Smith) Cook
Post a Comment