Tuesday, July 24, 2007

GRADUATION!!!


My husband is HOT!

Ben and mates from his program

Ben had his graduation last Friday. Ive never been so proud of anyone....it was quite emotional for me to see him accept his degree. He recieved a 2:1 which is the US equivalent of a 3.8 GPA and first class honors for his dissertation. He has worked so very hard and were overjoyed with his accomplishments!

14 comments:

Johanna said...

Congrats on the 2:1! I'm really pleased for you.

Courtney said...

Congrats Ben! That is a big accomplishment!

Brooke said...

Congrats Ben! What a month you've had!

Stephanie and Paul said...

congrats to ben although we've never met him! and i've been wondering, when did you get into photography? you are a fantastic photographer and I had no clue until seeing your blogs! obviously that happened sometime in the 10 years since we were neighbors...

the Painters said...

From the first moment I saw Ben at the Lehi 4th ward, I knew he'd do so well and graduate with honors!
Well done ya ol' bloke!

Pace & Gwen said...

Lindz I am so happy for you! Funny to put that on Ben's graduaton post, but you two look so happy in your pic. I am really thrilled you two are together. Good going, Ben!!

The Blakes said...

Yeah for Ben! All the hard word paid off!

Layton Clan said...

Yeaaa Ben!

Congrats to you guys. What a fantastic couple of months this has been for you! Love you much,

Jen

Sara said...

Congrats Ben!

Nash said...

How EXCITING!!! Two fantastic accomplishments back to back. That's the way to do it. Now what??
Where's the pic of Baby at graduation? Are your parents still there?

Lisa Harris said...

Linds..so fun to hear from you! Your baby is so adorable and I'm in love with your wedding dress that's on your header! I'd love to run into you at Target next time your down...

Katie Peterson said...

Congratulations to the two of you! I saw your dad the other day at Kathryn's & he is so proud of his little Owen!!

Nash said...

We NEED some new pictures of your Baby O!They don't have to be fancy just some new ones!
How are you doing??

Sara said...

Hey Linz! I too need O pictures. I bet he's grown so much! Hope you're getting some sleep!