My mom has spent the last few weeks gathering and collecting all sorts of baby, maternity and fun stuff to send in some packages. We got them yesterday and it was like CHRISTMAS!!! I realize that it all looks like laundry to you(okay there is a little bit underneath it all) but the boxes were FULL of a gajillion things and I just pulled them out and put them everywhere! It was so fab! My mom made that lovely blue blankie with the clouds on it to remind our little guy of heaven. Loads of sweet things in there...thanks a million mom (and all the others who contributed!) We loved every last bit of it!
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Love from mom....
Posted by
Linz
at
11:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Care Packages are the BEST! Your mom is great! I am sad she doesn't live close to you. Is she coming for the Delivery?
YES! Both her and my dad are going to head out here as soon as it looks like this guy will arrive! I cant wait!
will you e-mail me your address tomorrow so that I can send you a litte something for your mini-man??
Sorry I didn't get the undies in with that package. I'll just have to send them out myself soon. And maybe something for the little guy! By the way, does he have a name?
It looks like Owen, we havent totally settled but it is our favorite!
Post a Comment