I adore 2 and 5. Five is for sure my favorite. They are all so cute, and I am so glad that you are venturing out and starting anew in fabulous England. I may be coming at the end of the summer to visit a friend, we shall see. I saw your mom the other day, hugged her tight and she's such a doll. I just love her. Love you too.
I love them all but really love #6. It's rally nice with abstract art and also has that British flag feel with the white lines going down. Love your ideas.
Please DO NOT use photographs from this site without written permission from Pied Piper Photography. All images hold a copyright with P.P. Photography and are subject to law.
5 comments:
I think I like 3 and 5 the best, 6 is cute too.
I adore 2 and 5. Five is for sure my favorite. They are all so cute, and I am so glad that you are venturing out and starting anew in fabulous England. I may be coming at the end of the summer to visit a friend, we shall see. I saw your mom the other day, hugged her tight and she's such a doll. I just love her. Love you too.
I love them all but really love #6. It's rally nice with abstract art and also has that British flag feel with the white lines going down. Love your ideas.
I love #6. Love the wedding dress by the way!!!
Post a Comment