This is our niece (on the left) Miss Brileigh Saige as we call her. She is a mega dancer. When I say mega....I mean she is on the pro squad team dancing four times a week and getting all the costumes and recitals to boot. She loves it, she's the best and does she win trophies...oh yes. She is known to say....."Im coming back with the trophy dad....no really dad I am." We believe ya babe! Im surrounded by cuteness! 

Sunday, March 04, 2007
Tights, jazz shoes, attitude, curly ponytail.......oh yah dancer!
Posted by
Linz
at
11:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
She actually told me about the competition in October and the first comp. was in Feb. And she said - Dad if we do really good then we can win a trophy...(she paused a minute) and said - and Dad I really want that trophy!
Wouldn't you know it - when they won their trophy for First Place 8 years and under - she walked up and grabbed the trophy!
Post a Comment