We made a trek to the temple this weekend. The temple is about four hours away from us (so count your blessings...you Mesa people). We got to meet up with some of Ben's family so it was fun. So we got in on Friday night, hoping to catch the last session but didnt make it so we planned on the morning session with his family. We head in and seriously 15 mins into, I feel like Im in a sauna. I mean when I say hot....holy crap hot!!!!! It was packed in there so Im sure that had a little to do with it and that there is NO AC kickin in there as well. It has been warming up here and the room was stifling! One of the workers moved me to the back aisle seat after watching me fan myself and drip with sweat. She kept bringing me water and brought me a larger cardboard piece of paper to fan myself off. I dont think Ive ever been that hot and Im from ARIZONA!!! Anyhow, I ended up with a furiously nasty heat rash, super swollen feet and hands and had to go take a break before we did some more work! All in all we had a really good time getting to visit with family and friends BUT it goes without saying that my little growing thermostat has kicked in!!
We always see Stonehenge on our way home from London. Its that little itty bitty set of rocks on the top of the hill (rubbish picture...camera phone)
Sunday, March 11, 2007
HEAT WAVE.......
Posted by
Linz
at
1:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I get warm and claustrophobic at the temple when I'm not prego, it just intensifies with the little one inside! We do sealings and initiatories now so I can take breaks. You're a trooper-just think of all the extra blessings!
K...I am sorry, but you pass Stonehenge every time! That line threw me for a loop....it is just so cool.
I am sorry you are hot....I feel for you as Landon was born on July 31st....we did a lot of sealings as well!
Stonehenge! Poeple travel great lengths to see it! It's a wonder of the world right? You lucky girl! Sorry about the heatwave of hormones. Your belly is an oven for 2 reasons...to make your little guy and to make you hott!
I freaked about the Stonehenge thing too until I realized how close I live to the Grand Canyon and never go. Wonder of the world... smunder of the world! :) I do remember doing a report on Stonehenge in elementary school though. Maybe I need to stand near it to come full circle in my life... Ya think?
Post a Comment