Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Snips and snails and puppy dog tails.....

OH YES.....I will be shopping for blue, blue, blue! ITS A BOY!!!!!!

8 comments:

the Painters said...

Yahoo!!!! Welcome to the club sista! Boys love their momma's and you are going to be such a great momma! YAY!

Courtney said...

I can't wait to have play dates! FUN! Congratulations!

Jill said...

It's like my momma says, "The Lord has lots of little missionaries to get down here in a hurry!" Tis the season for boys, for sure. Welcome to Winky Town!

Jamie & Johnny said...

I agree with Jill, there is a need and boys are great!

Brooke said...

Rhees is going to have so many boyfriends! Congrats Linz and Ben!

The Blakes said...

Yeah, it's a weenie! He's going to be one cute (and tall) kid! Congrats!

Auburn said...

Oh, I'll have to buy you a peepee teepee for you new little boy ;o) I think that I should hook Lily up with your little boy, I'm sure he'll be a hunk!

Layton Clan said...

Fantastic! You were right girl! (and you knew you were!) I am so happy for you. Love you much.