Hey my peoples out there! Okay so I am putting out to all my fellow bloggers a challenge! I have decided to get my little photog biz back up and running here.! My problem is that I need a new name for my company! My original name of “Pocket Full of Poses” was good but it has served its purpose! I need something a little more sophisticated, catchy, shorter…you get my drift! Anyways, I have a few that I like but I am not sold on any of it! I really liked “Jinky Art” but I discovered another photography business in Australia by that name. So I thought, even though it’s a knock off, “Binky Art”…..hmmm? Not so sure. I also like “The Emperor’s Clothes” with a cute naked babe on the first page of the website? I also like “Shoebox Photography” or “Out of the Shoebox” or “Shoebox Art” something like that. We also tried to come up with something that had “bum” in it because Ben and I love that word especially when referring to babies! Anyways, I am offering a shoot with all the “photoshopped” images on a CD to keep for yourself to make as many prints/enlargements as you want! It wont be until the next time I’m in AZ (December, maybe earlier) but hey its free awesome pictures…you can’t beat that!! Anyways, I’m mainly going to focus on babies, kids, and families so something that goes along those lines! SOOO, spread the word to all your friendly blog friends and help this sista out!!
2 comments:
Silsby Photography - have a cute punch line but make the name Majestic!
Do something with Bella in it, I think that would be cute . . . but I'm not good at picking names. Got any ideas of what to name a dental practice??
Post a Comment