
Well....another chunk of time has passed by! I used to think that people who lived in their house for YEARS and YEARS were boring and not adventurous....NOW....I get it!
Moving is the biggest PIT of my life! We still have several boxes in the house and I am working on a half made desk. We are STILL a work in progress but we will get there eventually. The problem is it all takes TIME and money BOTH of which we are quite lacking!
Ben is CRAZY busy with Groundwork. He is running the show for the entire county and with all the teams he has under him it has been NUTS! He has been called as the YM's president. He is excited about it, it was his favorite calling in Plymouth....it was also very time consuming.....I'm not complaining ;) I get quite jealous of his time. Sometimes he gets home late only to run off for meetings or mutual. The young men here REALLY need him though so it is a good thing.
Owen started pre-school. He loves it most days and they all love him there. The only remark I ever get is that he doesn't want to stop to eat lunch because he is having too much fun! We were really lucky to get him into this pre-school and we've put him forward to three really great schools for "BIG BOY" school next year. We're praying hard that he gets into the right one for him. I think it is CRAZY that four year olds go to full time school here, I'm still having a hard time with that! He is so much fun though. He says MANY things that make me laugh all day, he eats ALL THE TIME and still looks like a stick figure and talks about lasers, swords and Umizoomi A LOT. He is more than good times!
Libby....almost one. She is a complete delight! She is toddling along now and really starting to get the hang of walking. She refuses to let me feed her and despite the fact that she only has two teeth she does a pretty good job with everything that we eat! Pizza and cottage cheese being her favorite! She is quite the sass! She hates to get dressed (it is my MOST dreaded part of the day!) If it wasn't so cold, I really wouldn't bother dressing her. When we do finally get her dressed she is wearing 3T clothing because she is tall and a little bit fluffy ;) She giggles all the time, folds arms for prayers (although can't quit make it around aforementioned fluffy belly.), says "amen" and sings A LOT. We love her...she is a great addition to our family!
ME....well I am trying to keep my wits together despite the fact that every time I think about my house not being in order I want to rip my eyebrows out! I have always known that I liked to be organized but now I know that it is KEY to my sanity and spirit! I know it will happen but I have not acquired enough patience yet to handle it!!! I am busy with work, writing a book and pining for the day to fly to AZ for the month of the TURKEY! I have longed to enjoy a bit of Arizona winter and sit down with my family for Thanksgiving. I always prepare here but it is NOT the same. I love waking up to Arizona crisp air, running the Turkey Trot and coming home to the wafting delicious turkey. *sigh* things like that keep me sane! It will have been FIVE years since I had a PROPER Thanksgiving. HOLLA. Can't wait to see you all!
I wouldn't leave you without some updated photos....here are our babes.....



3 comments:
Your kids are so adorable! Is Libby's hair growing in to be your color? B-E-A-utiful! So sorry you are living in chaos! (I live in CHAOS sometimes...Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome).
So glad you get to come home for Thanksgiving! I agree with you on AZ winter weather!
I can't get enough of your adorable children! I wish I was joining you in Az for Thanksgiving too. I hope you have a wonderful time!
Oh Linz...I can't believe she is getting big enough to walk and talk and sing! I can't wait to see you all in NOV! WOOHOO!
Post a Comment