Saturday, May 22, 2010


We had our family photos taken while we were in AZ.
Bonus of having photogs for friends!
I debated on doing it because I am NOT back to the body size I would like to be.
BUT moments must be marked before they pass too quickly so....
Here they are, we loved them!

















7 comments:

kellibattraw said...

I love the pictures, and I surely feel your pain. Someone should have warned me... pre-pregnancy weight does not equal pre-pregnancy size! Ugh! But they're SO worth it. : )

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

I can't wait until TJ and I have kids so I can hire you to take their pictures. You are an amazing photographer!!

Jaime S. said...

linz you look amazing. I would guess that you are back to pre-preggers hotness.

the Painters said...

Wow Linds, these pictures take my breath away. SUCH a beautiful family!

Rachel Clare said...

That baby's hair slays me, friend. Would she kindly share the love?! Maura would kill for locks like that. :)

You're gorgeous.

Katie said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! You look gorgeous Lindsay. As always! Love them all!

Laura Fuller said...

you look great!! your babies are so adorable