Thursday, November 13, 2008



So my whole fam was telling me about these guys weeks before we showed up in AZ. I had heard about it from some other friends as well so of course we went to go taste of this place. I'm really not sure what all the fuss is all about. It was quite icy fro yo and I'm more of the cream kind and I had a small cup barely filled up and it cost almost $5! Don't get me wrong, I appreciate all of the flavors and options. I guess I am more of Mesa Fro Yo girl!

4 comments:

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

Tj and I tried thatplace awhile back and were not impressed. It wasn't that good and was pretty expensive. I also grew up on Mesa Fro YO but I am lso love Nielson's!!

the Painters said...

Mesa fro yo is by FAR my fav too!

kellibattraw said...

I heard about that place last time I was home, but didn't get a chance to go. I did however make the time to go to Mesa Frozen Yogurt, which will always have a special place in my heart. : )

Jim and Shalene said...

barainca@gmail.com