Yes, I have decided to do weddings....do I love them?! Well, lets just say that Pied Piper is my first love when it comes to photography but this will be a new venture! The website photos are still in the works. Anyways, you'll have to check it out.
Thursday, June 05, 2008
Posted by
Linz
at
6:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
as usual, well done!
Ok, why didn't you use Lindsay Kristine? I think that it sounds great! Isn't that your name, or have the years confused me? Love the site. It all looks great.
Maybe you can do my next wedding? JUST KIDDING! Can I just say AMAZING! You'll do great. I love it. :)
One of these times we'll find a time that fits our schedule and you can do our family pictures. Maybe Christmas???
Lindsay! This is Kelli (Lindblom) Battraw. I came across your blog from Stephanie (Strong)Lindblom's. I'd love to catch up with you. Send me your email so I can invite you to my blog. kellibattraw@yahoo.com
Woops, I just said Stephanie's last name is now Lindblom when it's really Montague! I was thinking about how her mother-in-law was a Lindblom and typed the wrong name... Freudian slip!
Post a Comment