Monday, January 21, 2008

Pizza at the park...

Sorry for the gajillion photos, this one is for the fam. Ive been meaning to put these up and they've been asking about them (Bri...I have LOTS of shoots Im working on...I'll get to yours soon!) We always have pizza at Sheephearder's park everytime Ben and I are in town. The kids get to play and the adults get to chat. This was the last Saturday before we left and I just had to capture it all so that when I got a little "AZ sick" I could look at these and feel as if I was there!

Other news, Owen was weighed today....22lbs, 2oz. We thought he would weigh more than that! He is still in the 98th percentile, yet we expected him to weigh more?!? Too funny! He feels like he weighs a TON! My back and shoulders will never be the same! He is one sturdy baby, I tell you! He pulled down our coffee table and clocked his head today! We didnt think he actually hit himself until I got a good look at his head and he had quite the bump and a mega red line. I felt so sad! I actually cried a tinge....GEEZ Lindsay pull it together!! Its just that my baby hasnt had a bump or bruise yet and I can hardly stand it!! UGH! Cant I just keep him from ever getting hurt?!?! That's possible right?!

Until the next update...










8 comments:

Sarah Williams said...

OOO so cute lindz. Ya I cried all the time when my oldest got hurt. He was kinda a wuss there for awhile, we've had to toughen him up. So ya, pull it together!!

Katie said...

Lindsay your pics are so cute. I always feel bad when Spencer and Lily hurt themselves. It happens most days now... once they are moble they get into to many things.

Jill said...

Cohen burined his hand on the lawn mower before he could even walk. Talk about good parenting on my part! "Ruined perfection" was the title of my cry.

Auburn said...

Ok - I am so with you on the getting hurt! It's like you just want to protect them from EVERYTHING! Lily bashed her face into a bench the other day and I went running over to her sure I was going to see blood, but thank goodness there was none. I was freaking out though, and I keep having flashbacks of her little head bonking the bench. I'm hopeless.

The Blakes said...

The pictures are great! Ty currently has a massive purplish goose egg on his forehead from colliding with his cousins doll house. I leaked a tear too when it happened. Maybe we should get our boys some helmets!

Sara said...

Chunky babies are the best!

the Painters said...

Oh lindZ. MAC is beyond FAB! By Friday, I've had it with my kids and working that night then again the next night is a PERFECT schedule! I love that I only work those 2 days a week. I LOVE doing makeup too. It's a dream job. Let me know if you need anything.

Pace & Gwen said...

Holy cow, Lindz, you are good!! the coloring, just really GOOD photos. I hope you know that (I'm sure you do). :) Your baby is big, that is GREAT!! He's probably tough too. Usually more tough than moms are our babies. :) Sydney just got smart and uses her "hurt cries" to follow RIGHT up with something she wants. Then she feels ALL BETTER. Ha! TOO SMART!!