Sunday, September 02, 2007


So only a couple of days late, but at least I'm blogging (second ever post). I had just wanted to let everyone who reads our blog know that it was Lindsays birthday two days ago, while we were away at a friends wedding, and that I am so grateful that she was born 29 years ago. I love her so much and am so grateful for all that she does. She is an amazing wife and has since day one been a wonderful mother. I am so in love I can't stand it or voice it enough. I love you babe, happy birthday!! ttmabaafiatyps!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

12 comments:

Ben said...

Wow, what a stunner!!!

the Painters said...

awwwwwe......cute Ben! Ok, miss GORGEOUS and STILL GORGEOUS, HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY ya Old Hag! We miss you and love you!

Sara said...

Beautiful Lindsay. Sorry I missed your birthday. So here it is a couple days late... Feliz Cumpleanos! I'm so happy for all the wonderful things that have been happening to you. You, Ben, and Owen make me smile.

Nash said...

Happy Birthday LINZ!! It is a hard one because of the number following, but I am actually looking forward to 30.

Johanna said...

Happy belated birthday Lindsay. You're so so pretty. I have a little something for Owen. I was going to send it while we were in England just recently, but then somehow it just didn't happen. :s

Brooke said...

Love the post, Ben! Happy Birthday, Linz! I plan on celebrating 29 for a lot of years!

Lisa Harris said...

Happy birthday..I hope your day was fantastic!

Pace & Gwen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Linz!!! Your husband is too sweet!! Pace talks about things he could put on the blog, but just jokingly. What a man! No sweat over 29, (I'm sure you're not sweating it). I'm about to hit 31, and I'm right where I want to be: a wife to a wonderful husband and mother to a beautiful child. You're right on track, too, if I can say so myself! :)

Kim A said...

Happy Birthday Lindsay! Hope you had a really fun day!

The Blakes said...

Happy day! Hope you got some special attention even though you were helping someone else celebrate their wedding day!

Katie said...

Lindsay you are so great and I hope it was a happy birthday! My birthday card from you came a week early and you'll get yours a week late. So sorry, but you know I love you! I was telling Chad the other day about the time when Ben and I found that gross jean skirt at the thrift store and gave it to you for Christmas. That was really funny!

Katie Peterson said...

How sweet is that??? Happy Birthday girl! I love your picture, you are such a MODEL!