Tuesday, September 11, 2007

It was another immense weekend for us! We went to Poole (a couple hours away from us) to go to one niece's baptism and another niece's blessing! It was so great to see family and our friends! Another niece is also engaged so I spent some of my time taking engagement pictures, blessing pics and baptism pics! I loved it! Im not sure O was a fan though! He did fairly well but he has let me know over the last couple of days that he doesnt want to do that again any time soon! He's so fab and we cant believe how fast he is growing! He's cooing, smiling and laughing lots....were so in love! Anyways, here are a few pics from our weekend. Ive tried to post a few more but Im having issues so check the Pied Piper blog out over the next couple of days and I'll post some more of my favs when I can!

0 comments: