This was such a crazy weekend for us! Two of our most fab friends were getting married on Friday in Wales....oh yes Wales.....a five hour drive for us (AT LEAST!). I was NOT looking forward to travelling that distance with an 8 week old baby not to mention that their wedding was on my birthday (Im pretty selfish about having that day all to MYSELF) AND I was NOT NOT NOT all that thrilled about trying to look good 8 weeks after having a baby! BUT Andy and Rachel are our very good friends so we made the sacrifice! Owen was such a good baby! He slept most of both journeys with only one stop for chowtime! It was the blessing we prayed for let me tell you! Here are a few pics of the fab time we had!
I had no idea that Welsh was still VERY prevalent and still used (especially in northern Wales)
I had no idea that Welsh was still VERY prevalent and still used (especially in northern Wales)
Can I just say that Im glad that THIS is NOT me?! When I did photography previously I did mostly weddings and I must say that I lost the savor for them FAST! Needless to say I dont generally do them anymore! Babies, kids and families are so much more fun!
Being that Andy is a ginger, there were loads of little ginger kids all over the place! I love redhead kids.....so cute!


5 comments:
I am glad you had so much fun, it looks so beautiful over there!
Glad Owen was a love for you on the drive...that isn't fun!
OK, you are able to go to WALES!!!!!!! You are one lucky lady!
is that Prince Harry?
I love that they are called 'gingers' there!
Post a Comment