The Ferris girls....Millie, Hannah and Lauren who is so kindly baring her belly for us! These girls are CONTINUALLY by each other sides....this is no pose I tell you!Tuesday, August 28, 2007
More pics from the ward picnic and all our friends kids!
The Ferris girls....Millie, Hannah and Lauren who is so kindly baring her belly for us! These girls are CONTINUALLY by each other sides....this is no pose I tell you!
Posted by
Linz
at
3:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
You are really talented! When anyone ever see the pictures that you took with that cool matt from my wedding they are always impressed. Miss ya.
Linz~ I'm sure you don't kmow me, but I'm Kaylani Layton. Matt and Louisa's younger sister. I'm in your parents' ward and Jake and I are friends with Bri and Charai...at any rate, I love your photography! You are so incredible! I would LOVE to get a session with you when you're in town over Christmas...only if you have a spot. Leave a comment on my blog if you think it would work for you...Thanks a ton...Kaylani
Linz, these are way to awesome. You do such a good job and your little man is a dream. He's so cuddling I love it!!!
Cute kids! I love the one who belches. She adorable!
Post a Comment