Friday, July 13, 2007

More of O....

Bit crossed eyed! Poor guy, still trying to figure how to work those eyes out!Here he is with Dad, holding onto him! I cant get over how much he loves his daddy. The second Ben starts to talk he turns his head and eyes straight for him. Thank goodness cause last night was a LONG night and Dad spent some of the time getting him to sleep so mom could get a little rest!
First little bath.....he's not a fan!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

Landon didn't like the bath for a while....now if he is grumpy at night, I stick him in the bath to cheer him up! Don't worry, it changes quick.

Kate said...

I only bathed Claire every other day at first 'cause she'd cry so much during it - I couldn't handle it!

The Blakes said...

He is in good company, Ty hated baths for the first few weeks. Now he hates it when bath time is over!

Pace & Gwen said...

He's really cute, and BIG
1 congratulations!! Certainly is TAN too, wow!

Sara said...

My Katie hated those sponge baths too. But once she got to soak in her own little tub, she loved it and so will Owen. I can't wait to see more pictures!