Monday, June 18, 2007

SPREAD THE WORD.......

Okay the website STILL isnt done but were almost there! I do have my blogsite up though and Ive added a new feature.
PIXIE DUST PROOFING!
It is another blog site attached to my photog blogsite where people can send me their own photos and I do the photoshop magic for them along with some other cool features!

ANYWAYS, all the details are on the blogsite (the link is to the left of the posting!) SOOOOOOOO PLEASE all my dearies SPREAD THE WORD!!
Put the sites on your blogs and tell all your lovely friends about Pied Piper Photography and the new proofing feature as well!

Ive also got a list of people who want a shoot when I come to Arizona for Christmas.....PLEASE remind me if you were one of these people!! I want to make sure that I keep my promises and I wont be shooting the whole time Im there so its limited!

8 comments:

Courtney said...

That is super cute! Love the Landon ones.....When are you going to be here for Christmas?? I am assuming that we won't be able to get them in time for a Christmas cards/presents.

Linz said...

It depends on when we come but I might be able to do a quick sesh so you could get them done. I'll know a little more when were coming in the next couple of months!

Brooke said...

I would love a family pic when you are here! I'll even combine with court again, if it makes it easier for you, too! If you don't mind, Court? Can't wait to see you and that sweet baby boy!

Courtney said...

Sure...that would be fun! We can play with little Owen on our down time! Can't wait!

Auburn said...

Oh - I'm so going to be using you for that. I might be wanting to use you at Christmas too . . . if you want to earn a few extra $$.

Jamie & Johnny said...

Linz, is your boy going to be named Owen? So cute. Love the website.

Jill said...

Linz, this could save my life. Do you realize that I hate my wedding pictures because most of them haven't been touched up at all. Remember who did our pictures? It was kind of a favor, even though we paid him, so we just have CDs of untouched pictures. I'd LOVE to have you work magic on them. Should I send you the CDs I have? They aren't even jpegs... I forget what they are.

Sara said...

Linz! I am in love with your work! It all looks so great. I wish we lived closer. Mason will not cooperate for pictures at all but I know you'd be able to get some great ones.