Friday, June 01, 2007

So long...farewell...

Today was my last day at work! It was soooooo great but I must say I left with a little tear in my eye! My co-workers took me and Ben to lunch and then we had a little party in the kitchen with HEAPS of cakes and all sorts of desserts! They gave me a super sweet card, a gorgeous bouquet of flowers and a gift certificate to my FAV clothes store H&M for a BEYOND generous amount of money and yet another baby gift! I have to say that loving those you work with is a very rare thing to come by and it has been such a blessing for me to love the people I work with AND my job! The museum has been so good to me and such a good time....Ive got some good stories out of that place! Sooooooo I guess its just onto the next "job" and the waiting game......

7 comments:

The Blakes said...

The transition from job to mommy is strange. I hated the waiting in between, but found little projects to keep me busy. But before you know it, little what's his name will be here!

Um...what is his name? (If your telling, if not, I'll wait patiently with everyone else!) :)

Stephanie and Paul said...

a funny thing i read that was actually pretty helpful said to collect take out menus from your favorite restaurants before you deliver...i have used mine more than i would like to admit :)

the Painters said...

love it! youre next job will be the best, hardest, sweetest, heartfelt and most rewarding job you'll have ever had....and I'm putting a '100% gurantee or your money back' seal on that statement.
I miss you.

Jamie & Johnny said...

Yikes, no more job! That was so much fun for me. I hated waiting. Hopefully you won't have to wait much longer. Good luck with everything and keep us posted.

Courtney said...

I didn't have the waiting game...Landon came a week early. Hopefully you won't either...just go shopping. Isn't that the cure for everything?

Katie Peterson said...

Yeah!!! No more work....I am so excited for you!! Now you can kick your feet up & relax until the baby gets here. I hope all goes well with your labor & delivery. We will be waiting to hear the good news!

Pace & Gwen said...

Hey, Lindz it's Gwen. I spotted your blog though Jen Layton's - looks like you've been pretty busy, about to get even busier! Congratulations! I'm in somewhat the same boat, I quit my job last Friday, only our baby is 13 months old now. So good luck as you go through the transition too! And his birth - wishing you and your little one a smooth delivery!