


Never in my life have I liked Coco Pops but Ben bought them a couple of weeks ago and I took a bite and have since been hooked! Banana milk is also on the top of my list...oooooh so tasty. The last thing is permanent markers....so odd but I cant begin to tell you that everytime I see one.....Ive gotta sniff!! Ben has hidden them from me! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell....what is up with that?!?! I mean Ive always liked the smell of permanent markers but this I tell you is out of control!! I also had another dream that our baby came out with a mullet. At least it wasnt like my first dream...mullet and rat teeth...ewww. I could at least cut a mullet!
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Latest cravings.....
Posted by
Linz
at
1:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
so funny Linds. Cravings are so weird huh? When I was prego, I wanted to eat chalk. Yes, sidewalk or blackboard chalk. My doc said it was my body's need for calcium and iron. I swear, my kids had to hide their playing chalk from me!
OH MY GOSH, that is so funny! We have a friend who literally ate chalk her last two pregnancies! She used to hide it from people and then she started carrying around baggies of chalk to eat as a snack! HA HA!
What is funny is that I had to google Banana Milk because I have never even heard of it!
I too had an addiction to permanent marker smells, and also ice. I do this every pregnancy and when I'm done, it's over. I would buy sonic's big ice bag once a week and start eating it before it made it to the freezer. In the hospital they had a self serve food area with half frozen apple juice and I think I had about 30 of those little containers in 2 days, so crunchy. CRAZY!!
I'm hooked on organic milk myself, LOVE IT. I had a dream that I had a black baby who came out walking, and I was like, "wait - I wanted a little baby . . . "
Post a Comment