OH my, stop it right now. That is adorable!! You know, I was too lazy/sleep deprived to get out a baby annoucement, maybe you should send me that so I can print it and send it out at her one year mark. A year late, but better than never, right?? You are SO awesome, and so creative! You have got to take pics of Lily next time you are in AZ. Will you send me the picture?? My e-mail is easy - see if you can break this code: firstname.lastname@assurant.com . . .
Please DO NOT use photographs from this site without written permission from Pied Piper Photography. All images hold a copyright with P.P. Photography and are subject to law.
3 comments:
So darling...you are so creative! Lily is an easy subject to work with too, she is so adorable!
Cute! You are so talented Lins... so very talented. She is a doll.
OH my, stop it right now. That is adorable!! You know, I was too lazy/sleep deprived to get out a baby annoucement, maybe you should send me that so I can print it and send it out at her one year mark. A year late, but better than never, right?? You are SO awesome, and so creative! You have got to take pics of Lily next time you are in AZ. Will you send me the picture?? My e-mail is easy - see if you can break this code: firstname.lastname@assurant.com . . .
Post a Comment