Everyone else's prego belly always looks cuter to me than my own. I love your pics! I wouldn't dare take any of myself now. Ty hangs out on my right side most of the time and I am extremely lopsided!
Please DO NOT use photographs from this site without written permission from Pied Piper Photography. All images hold a copyright with P.P. Photography and are subject to law.
7 comments:
Yeaa!!! It's just so fantastic, the belly and all. You are so adorable Lins! Love you, JEN
So great, I can't wait to see your little man!!!!
Love them! It makes me sorta sad I never did any and by the next go round, it may not look as pretty!
You look adorable!
Everyone else's prego belly always looks cuter to me than my own. I love your pics! I wouldn't dare take any of myself now. Ty hangs out on my right side most of the time and I am extremely lopsided!
Absolutely beautiful Linds. What an adorable belly you have! YAY!
Cutest belly I've ever seen. For Reals!
Post a Comment