Okay I had no idea that pineapples grew out of the ground! I always thought they had hung from trees and they're cut from the bottom! Wierd! This other flower is sooo cool. Those spots on the leaves are actually reflectors, you cant tell in the picture but they really shimmer and that is how they gather the sunlight. Its kind of monitor because these particular flowers dont need much sunlight.
Wednesday, January 31, 2007
Eden...
Posted by
Linz
at
5:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Linds, how are you?!?! Remember Auburn ;o) I saw a link to your blog on Jill's, I hadn't seen yours yet. You'll have to check out Dave and I's when you get the chance. I'm so happy that you and Ben are preggers. When is your due date? Dave was thoroughly entertained with my belly too. It must be a guy thing, because I just felt huge. your pics of Brooke's baby are gorgeous and I saw little Landon's too, on Courtney's site. You definitely have an eye. Just for kicks you should check out my sister-in-laws website. She has really gotten her business going in Mesa, and she gets a lot just from sending people to the site. I know you have one too, but it never hurts to see different styles! Her address is www.laraellingson.com. I'll keep checking your blog!!
Post a Comment